Weather Radar Maps

Memphis Radar
NEXRAD Station NQA

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
G1 57 dBZ 28,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots WNW (283)
V1 57 dBZ 30,000 ft. 47 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
U1 55 dBZ 4,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots W (274)
O0 54 dBZ 38,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots WNW (282)
M1 54 dBZ 36,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots W (277)
I1 54 dBZ 24,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots W (261)
T1 53 dBZ 19,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WNW (282)
Z0 52 dBZ 37,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots W (262)
T0 51 dBZ 26,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots WNW (284)
P1 51 dBZ 54,000 ft. 47 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots ENE (72)
S1 51 dBZ 53,000 ft. 46 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots N (6)
A1 51 dBZ 27,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (251)
L1 49 dBZ 34,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots WNW (300)
W1 49 dBZ 59,000 ft. 36 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
J0 48 dBZ 43,000 ft. 21 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots WNW (288)
C1 48 dBZ 15,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots W (262)
Y1 47 dBZ 14,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
R1 46 dBZ 37,000 ft. 16 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots WNW (299)
K1 43 dBZ 51,000 ft. 15 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots E (99)
X0 41 dBZ 29,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots WNW (286)
X1 40 dBZ 52,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail