Weather Radar

Omaha-Valley Radar
NEXRAD Station OAX
Save Image
Share

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
K0 60 dBZ 19,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 30% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots S (170)
F1 60 dBZ 18,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots SSW (204)
O0 58 dBZ 26,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots SSW (204)
P0 58 dBZ 19,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots SSW (201)
I1 57 dBZ 23,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 40% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots SSW (213)
E1 57 dBZ 19,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 10% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots SW (217)
S0 56 dBZ 25,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots WSW (255)
J1 53 dBZ 8,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SSW (201)
V0 52 dBZ 17,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SSW (195)
L1 49 dBZ 8,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SSE (166)
T0 47 dBZ 15,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SW (214)
O1 46 dBZ 18,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
K1 45 dBZ 16,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SSW (207)
G1 45 dBZ 10,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SW (231)
M1 43 dBZ 7,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SSW (213)
Q1 41 dBZ 14,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
F0 41 dBZ 10,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots SW (223)
P1 38 dBZ 24,000 ft. 4 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
R1 36 dBZ 10,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail