Weather Radar Maps

New York City Radar
NEXRAD Station OKX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
V7 61 dBZ 38,000 ft. 55 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots WNW (299)
H8 60 dBZ 31,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 30% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots WSW (251)
D7 60 dBZ 43,000 ft. 71 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots NW (306)
Z6 59 dBZ 43,000 ft. 59 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 27 knots W (265)
I2 59 dBZ 37,000 ft. 48 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots W (277)
Y7 58 dBZ 43,000 ft. 62 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 27 knots W (261)
Z3 58 dBZ 47,000 ft. 61 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots WNW (299)
P6 56 dBZ 43,000 ft. 49 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 27 knots WSW (247)
P7 56 dBZ 20,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots WSW (249)
R3 56 dBZ 43,000 ft. 56 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots NW (324)
K8 55 dBZ 28,000 ft. 38 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
R6 54 dBZ 23,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 31 knots W (269)
T7 53 dBZ 57,000 ft. 61 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots NNW (327)
K7 53 dBZ 37,000 ft. 34 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 41 knots WSW (253)
L8 53 dBZ 31,000 ft. 28 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
M8 52 dBZ 28,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
Z7 51 dBZ 22,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 43 knots SW (227)
X7 50 dBZ 25,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots NW (304)
J8 50 dBZ 29,000 ft. 22 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 29 knots W (276)
M5 50 dBZ 21,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WSW (257)
F4 49 dBZ 38,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots NW (319)
W4 48 dBZ 23,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 31 knots W (278)
O8 48 dBZ 18,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
A8 47 dBZ 22,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (257)
L7 46 dBZ 42,000 ft. 18 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 27 knots W (275)
J1 45 dBZ 34,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots W (270)
F8 45 dBZ 47,000 ft. 19 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots NW (304)
G7 45 dBZ 22,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots W (266)
N8 44 dBZ 53,000 ft. 17 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
W2 44 dBZ 24,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots W (281)
E8 42 dBZ 31,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots W (280)
P8 42 dBZ 22,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail