Weather Radar Maps

Charleston Radar
NEXRAD Station RLX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
H4 60 dBZ 24,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots W (268)
J3 59 dBZ 25,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 8 knots S (182)
A4 59 dBZ 32,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots WSW (250)
K3 56 dBZ 20,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots NW (307)
P4 56 dBZ 20,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
V4 53 dBZ 14,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
B4 52 dBZ 12,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots W (277)
L2 51 dBZ 13,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WNW (294)
X3 50 dBZ 13,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots W (259)
J4 50 dBZ 13,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WNW (283)
W4 49 dBZ 15,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
X2 47 dBZ 10,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots NNW (346)
T3 47 dBZ 5,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WSW (247)
N3 47 dBZ 5,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots NW (305)
U4 38 dBZ 10,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
T4 37 dBZ 12,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots NW (308)
L4 37 dBZ 10,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NW (312)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail