Weather Radar Maps

San Angelo Radar
NEXRAD Station SJT

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
G8 62 dBZ 45,000 ft. 67 kg/m² 70% chance 100% chance 1.75 in. 19 knots WSW (255)
K0 61 dBZ 40,000 ft. 52 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 29 knots WSW (252)
H0 61 dBZ 40,000 ft. 62 kg/m² 70% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. 23 knots W (264)
S1 60 dBZ 31,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 40% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. New Cell
P8 59 dBZ 38,000 ft. 47 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 23 knots S (191)
Q9 59 dBZ 32,000 ft. 50 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots S (178)
J4 58 dBZ 49,000 ft. 72 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. 17 knots WSW (258)
C7 58 dBZ 35,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 33 knots SW (235)
Q0 57 dBZ 32,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 27 knots SSW (203)
V0 56 dBZ 33,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 19 knots S (170)
G6 55 dBZ 27,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 33 knots W (279)
U6 55 dBZ 42,000 ft. 47 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots SW (234)
X0 54 dBZ 29,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots SSW (207)
S4 54 dBZ 37,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 35 knots WSW (241)
Y1 54 dBZ 48,000 ft. 65 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots NW (306)
O6 54 dBZ 45,000 ft. 53 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots SW (224)
L6 54 dBZ 39,000 ft. 40 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots WSW (251)
H1 52 dBZ 34,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 31 knots SSW (208)
A1 52 dBZ 37,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots SW (215)
A8 52 dBZ 30,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots SSW (192)
V9 52 dBZ 26,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots S (188)
P7 52 dBZ 22,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots SSW (213)
E9 52 dBZ 42,000 ft. 39 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots WSW (254)
Z8 52 dBZ 33,000 ft. 29 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots SSE (164)
R1 51 dBZ 24,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
N0 50 dBZ 29,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots NW (319)
L5 50 dBZ 22,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots SW (229)
A5 50 dBZ 45,000 ft. 32 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots NW (309)
N1 50 dBZ 32,000 ft. 23 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots WSW (242)
U0 48 dBZ 21,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots SSW (208)
T8 45 dBZ 34,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots SSW (197)
D1 45 dBZ 29,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail