Weather Radar Maps

Hastings Radar
NEXRAD Station UEX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
J0 68 dBZ 53,000 ft. 82 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots WNW (285)
Y0 61 dBZ 40,000 ft. 56 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 6 knots E (90)
N0 61 dBZ 41,000 ft. 49 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots WSW (237)
M0 59 dBZ 45,000 ft. 53 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 14 knots WSW (240)
S0 59 dBZ 34,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 21 knots W (260)
P0 57 dBZ 24,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots SW (234)
L0 57 dBZ 41,000 ft. 50 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots S (176)
W0 56 dBZ 45,000 ft. 59 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 31 knots SW (231)
V0 54 dBZ 21,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots SSW (201)
A1 54 dBZ 19,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
X0 52 dBZ 37,000 ft. 26 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots WSW (257)
Z0 47 dBZ 27,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots WSW (246)
B1 42 dBZ 11,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail