Weather Radar Maps

Jacksonville Radar
NEXRAD Station JAX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
D0 56 dBZ 45,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 10 knots NW (322)
C9 55 dBZ 18,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SSW (212)
A2 55 dBZ 16,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots SW (221)
O8 55 dBZ 9,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SSW (205)
H5 54 dBZ 30,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots W (281)
U2 54 dBZ 7,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots W (281)
S6 53 dBZ 39,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots SW (222)
K9 51 dBZ 14,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SW (227)
V8 51 dBZ 9,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SW (225)
D1 51 dBZ 9,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SW (234)
L8 50 dBZ 32,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots S (174)
D2 49 dBZ 17,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 0 knots ESE (105)
Y1 48 dBZ 16,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots ESE (105)
U1 48 dBZ 21,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SSW (192)
E2 48 dBZ 16,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
W7 48 dBZ 11,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WNW (292)
B8 48 dBZ 18,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots SW (223)
P9 48 dBZ 12,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WSW (257)
T2 45 dBZ 27,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
T6 44 dBZ 16,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots S (178)
X0 43 dBZ 27,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
R5 43 dBZ 12,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WSW (253)
I2 43 dBZ 13,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SW (230)
J8 42 dBZ 13,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots SE (138)
K1 40 dBZ 16,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots W (269)
J2 40 dBZ 15,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Z9 38 dBZ 13,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots W (280)
P8 38 dBZ 8,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots W (274)
I1 36 dBZ 21,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail