The Flood Warning continues for
the Tombigbee river at Demopolis lock and dam.
* Until Tuesday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:15 PM Sunday the stage was 70.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 68.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Tuesday morning.
* Impact... at 68.0 feet... flooding of lowlands in the area occurs and
cattle should be moved to higher ground.
Lat... Lon 3252 8782 3225 8790 3201 8806 3201 8816
3241 8809 3253 8790
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Sumter Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:15 PM CDT Jun. 25, 2017 – National Weather Service