... Lake Wind Advisory in effect from 3 PM this afternoon to 3 am
The National Weather Service in Little Rock has issued a lake
Wind Advisory... which is in effect from 3 PM this afternoon to
3 am CST Monday.
* Event... gusty winds are expected.
* Areas affected... a large part of Arkansas.
* Timing... the strongest winds will be during the evening hours.
* Winds... winds of 15 to 25 mph are likely... with gusts to 35 mph.
* Impacts... winds will cause rough conditions on area bodies of
A lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Newton Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Lake Wind Advisory
Issued: 3:22 AM CST Jan. 22, 2017 – National Weather Service
- Ben Hur
- Cave Creek
- Diamond Cave
- Dickey Junction
- Edwards Junction
- Marble Falls
- Mount Hersey
- Mount Judea
- Mount Sherman
- Red Rock
- Spence Jucntion
- The Basin
- Western Grove