... Lake Wind Advisory remains in effect until 3 am CST Monday...
* event... gusty winds are expected.
* Areas affected... a large part of Arkansas.
* Timing... the strongest winds will be during the evening hours.
* Winds... winds of 15 to 25 mph are likely... with gusts to 35
* Impacts... winds will cause rough conditions on area bodies of
A lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Polk Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Lake Wind Advisory
Issued: 2:10 PM CST Jan. 22, 2017 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Bethel Chapel
- Big Fork
- Board Camp
- Bog Springs
- Cherry Hill
- Lone Valley
- Mountain Fork
- Old Cove
- Olivers Chapel
- Pine Grove
- Posey Hollow
- Potter Junction
- Rich Mountain
- West Valley