The Flood Warning continues for
the White River at Clarendon.
* Until Friday may 04... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:00 PM Wednesday the stage was 26.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to slowly fall to around flood
stage by early next week.
* Impacts at 26.0 feet... river flows in many side channels and creates
islands between the river and sloughs and creeks. Flooding of
cropland and Timber is occurring. Portions of the National wildlife
Refuge downstream of Clarendon flooding.
Fld observed forecast 6 am crest
location stg stg day time Thu Fri Sat crest time date
Lower White River
Clarendon 26 26.8 Wed 09 PM 26.7 26.6 26.5 falling
Lat... Lon 3435 9119 3449 9132 3466 9139 3472 9129
3455 9120 3442 9108
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Monroe Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:27 PM CDT Apr. 25, 2018 – National Weather Service