... Wind Advisory in effect from 11 PM this evening to 8 PM PDT
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect from 11 PM this evening to 8 PM PDT
* Winds... south to southwest 20 to 30 mph gusting to 40 to 50 mph.
* Timing... increasing late Tuesday night and diminishing Wednesday
* Locations include... higher elevations along the winter
rim... over the Warners... and around Mount Shasta.
* Impacts... Oregon Highway 31 between Paisley and Silver Lake will
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult... especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 3:00 AM PDT Oct. 25, 2016 – National Weather Service