... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 6 PM MST
* locations include the cities of... Columbine... Hahns Peak...
Toponas... Buford... Trappers Lake.
* Timing... periods of snow... heavy at times... will continue
* Snow accumulation... an additional 4 to 8 inches raising storm
total snowfall to 8 to 16 inches with locally higher amounts
over the higher terrain of The Flat Tops and park ranges.
* Winds... west 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
* Impacts... mountain roadways will be snow packed with winter
driving conditions continuing through the middle of the week.
Visibilities will be reduced to under a half mile at times
during the heaviest snowfall and blowing snow.
A Winter Storm Warning means significant amounts of snow are
expected or occurring. Strong winds and blowing snow are also
possible. This will make travel very hazardous or impossible.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Flattops Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 3:54 AM MST Jan. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service