... Flood Warning in effect until this evening...
The National Weather Service in Quad Cities has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Pecatonica River at Freeport.
* Until this evening.
* At 3:30 am Sunday the stage was 12.9 feet... and rising.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* No flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage this morning... and continue
rising to 13.2 feet today. Fall below flood stage this evening.
* Impact... at 13.0 feet... water affects low lying sections of
Freeport mainly east of the Pecatonica River.
Lat... Lon 4226 8950 4232 8949 4233 8961 4245 8976
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Stephenson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 3:59 AM CST Jan. 22, 2017 – National Weather Service
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 1:55 AM CST Jan. 22, 2017 – National Weather Service
... Dense fog advisory remains in effect until noon CST today...
* timing... into Sunday morning.
* Visibilities... less than 1/4 mile at times.
* Impacts... hazardous driving conditions. Slick roadways are
also possible where temperatures are near freezing.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
- Browns Mill
- Buckhorn Corners
- Buena Vista
- German Valley
- Hunt Corners
- Pearl City
- Red Oak
- Ridott Corners
- Rock City
- Rock Grove
- Scioto Mills
- South Freeport
- Waddams Grove
- West Junction
- Woodruff Corners
- Yellow Creek