... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 PM CST this
* timing... snow will continue to increase in intensity through
midday... and should begin to taper around early evening.
* Snow accumulations... 2 to 5 inches of wet snow.
* Main impact... slippery conditions are expected on untreated
surfaces creating hazardous travel.
* Other impacts... visibility may fall to less than a half mile
at times causing an additional travel hazard.
* Note... impacts may be mitigated by mild Road temperatures on
heavily traveled roads... such as the immediate suburbs of the
city of Chicago.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Kankakee Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 11:14 AM CST Dec. 4, 2016 – National Weather Service