the Flood Warning has been extended for
the Kankakee River at Davis
* until Monday afternoon.
* At 10 am Wednesday the stage was 11.6 feet and steady.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will fall below the 10.0 foot flood stage
around 1 PM Sunday August 28.
* At 11.0 feet... flooding of secondary roads near the river begins.
Lat... Lon 4145 8667 4144 8661 4130 8673 4131 8679
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
St. Joseph Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:04 AM CDT Aug. 24, 2016 – National Weather Service
Public Information Statement
Issued: 10:10 PM EDT Aug. 24, 2016 – National Weather Service
... Multiple surveys planned Thursday across northern Indiana and
NWS officials will be coordinating with emergency management
officials to survey at least 2 extensive swaths of damage.
The first team will examine damage from northern Allen County
Indiana into Defiance and Henry counties in Ohio.
The second team will examine damage from Grant County into
portions of Blackford... Wells and Adams counties in Indiana as
well as into portions of Van Wert... Paulding and Putnam counties
Additional surveys are possible as the extent of the damage is