The National Weather Service in Louisville KY has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Ohio River at McAlpine upper.
* From late Tuesday night until further notice.
* At 11:00 am Saturday the stage was 20.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 23.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by early Wednesday morning and
continue to rise to near 24.8 feet by Thursday morning. Additional
rises are possible thereafter.
* Impact... at 24.5 feet... waldoah beach and Transylvania Beach areas
are cut off. River Road near Indian HIlls trail floods. Adams St.
And Witherspoon Rd. Closes.
* Flood history... this crest compares to a previous crest of 24.6
feet on Jan 8 2004.
Lat... Lon 3858 8539 3836 8556 3824 8568 3831 8580
3844 8564 3863 8551
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Oldham Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:35 AM EST Feb. 17, 2018 – National Weather Service