... Flooding now expected to continue until Friday morning...
the Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Cincinnati
* from this afternoon to Friday morning.
* At 5 PM the stage was 52.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 52 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* The river will continue rising to near 55.9 feet by Wednesday morning.
The river will fall below flood stage Friday morning.
* At stages near 56.0 feet, widespread backwater flooding along creeks
and streams occurs, with Route 8 in Kentucky, Route 56 in Indiana and
both Route 52 and old Route 52 flooded in areas. Backwater flooding
also affects Anderson township, flooding numerous roads and basements.
Locations most affected include low-lying areas near New Richmond, the
east end, California and Anderson and Pierce townships.
Lat... Lon 3890 8418 3885 8429 3903 8449 3903 8494
3916 8490 3914 8437
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Kenton Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 5:47 PM EST Feb. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service