... Dense fog advisory now in effect until 1 PM EST /noon CST/
* patchy dense fog this afternoon will be widespread tonight into
Sunday morning. Visibility will be lower than one-quarter mile
* travel will be hazardous due to low visibility at times. When
driving in dense fog be sure to turn on your headlights. Even
though you may have no trouble seeing... other vehicles may
have trouble seeing you.
* The fog freezing on untreated surfaces may result in slippery
* a dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile.
* Prepare, plan, and stay informed. Visit www.Weather.Gov/MQT
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Southern Schoolcraft Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 10:23 AM CST Jan. 21, 2017 – National Weather Service