... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 4 PM EST
* snow showers will continue tonight and Friday.
* Additional snowfall totals of 2 to 5 inches can be expected.
This will bring storm totals to as high as 8 inches by Friday
evening. The highest totals will be in the western parts of
* Gusty west to northwest winds will result in blowing and
drifting snow through this evening.
* Wind chill readings 10 to 15 above zero.
* Near whiteout conditions are possible as visibilities will be
* roads will become snow covered and slippery.
* Longer commute times.
* the Michigan Department of Transportation reminds motorists
to adjust speeds based on the conditions... and to take it
slow in ice and snow.
* Weather preparedness information is available online at:
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Barry Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 4:02 PM EST Dec. 8, 2016 – National Weather Service