... Dense fog advisory in effect until 10 am EST Saturday...
The National Weather Service in Detroit/Pontiac has issued a
dense fog advisory... which is in effect until 10 am EST Saturday.
* fog will continue to fill in across southeastern Michigan
through the evening commute.
* Widespread dense fog will then develop after nightfall with
visibilities near zero at times.
* Conditions may improve for short periods of time... but the
environment will remain favorable for continued fog development
through sunrise on Saturday.
* hazardous driving conditions in reduced visibilities.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
* Prepare... plan... and stay informed. Visit
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lenawee Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 4:06 PM EST Jan. 20, 2017 – National Weather Service
- Addison Junction
- Cambridge Junction
- Cement City
- Devils Lake
- Friendly Village of Adrian
- Lenawee Junction
- Lime Creek
- Madison Center
- Manitou Beach
- Manitou Beach-Devils Lake
- North Morenci
- Oak Shade Park
- Ogden Center
- Raisin Center
- Rome Center
- Sand Creek
- South Fairfield