... Red flag warning in effect until 7 PM CST /6 PM MST/ this
evening for low relative humidity and wind for fire weather zones
204, 206, 210, and 219...
The National Weather Service in North Platte has issued a red
flag warning, which is in effect until 7 PM CST /6 PM MST/ this
* Affected area... fire weather zone 204. Fire weather zone
206. Fire weather zone 210. Fire weather zone 219.
* Wind... west 15 to 25 mph with a few gusts to 30 mph.
* Humidity... as low as 15 percent.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly...
be difficult to control... and exhibit extreme fire behavior.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now, or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds, low relative humidity, and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Keith Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 1:12 PM MST Feb. 21, 2017 – National Weather Service