The Flood Warning continues for
the big Blue River near Crete.
* From Friday afternoon to late Monday night... or until the warning
* At 3:45 am Thursday the stage was 8.5 feet... or 12.5 feet below
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by tomorrow afternoon and
continue to rise to near 24.5 feet by Saturday evening. The river
will fall below flood stage by Monday morning.
* Impact... at 24.0 feet... parts of the Tuxedo Park area on the west
side of town north of State Highway 33 flood.
Lat... Lon 4070 9702 4070 9695 4039 9685 4037 9690
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Saline Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 4:18 AM CDT Aug. 17, 2017 – National Weather Service