... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 8 am CST /7 am
* timing... areas of freezing precipitation will change over to
all snow through late morning.
* Precipitation rates... the heaviest snowfall rates will occur
between noon and 6 PM.
* Snow and ice accumulations... some light ice accumulations are
possible this morning. Total snow accumulations of 8 to 12 inches.
* Winds / visibilities... look for significant reductions in
visibility as northwest winds increase through the day.
* Impacts... travel will be very hazardous to impossible. Low
visibilities in areas of blowing snow.
A Winter Storm Warning means significant amounts of snow... sleet
and ice are occurring. Strong winds are also possible. This will
make travel very hazardous or impossible. The latest Road
conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by
calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Cherry Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 3:01 AM MST Jan. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service