... Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Thursday afternoon
through Thursday evening for strong winds and low relative
humidities for fire weather zones 055, 056, 110, 111, 112, and
* affected area... fire weather zone 110. Fire weather zone 111.
Fire weather zone 112. Fire weather zone 113. Fire weather
zone 055. Fire weather zone 056.
* Wind... 20 to 30 mph with gusts near 45 mph.
* Humidity... 5 to 10 percent.
* Highest threat... is located over The Lowlands west of the Rio
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lowlands of the Bootheel Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Watch
Issued: 9:40 PM MDT May. 23, 2017 – National Weather Service