... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 1 PM MDT this
* snow accumulations... 2 to 4 inches below 8000 feet with higher
amounts of 3 to 5 inches above.
* Timing... periods of light to moderate snow will continue through
the morning with snow decreasing in coverage and intensity late
this morning and into the afternoon.
* Winds... westerly 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 55 mph, becoming
more northwesterly this morning.
* Snow levels... snow levels will rise to 8000 feet by noon.
* Local impacts... blowing and drifting of snow expected.
Visibilities below 1 mile will occur at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means that
visibilities will be restricted due to a combination of falling
and blowing snow.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Upper Rio Grande Valley Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 6:05 AM MDT Mar. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service