... Fire Weather Watch in effect Tuesday afternoon for windy
conditions... warm temperatures and low relative humidity for
the western half of Oklahoma and western North Texas...
The National Weather Service in Norman has issued a Fire Weather
Watch... which is in effect Tuesday afternoon.
* Timing... noon Tuesday through around 6 PM
* wind... southwest to west at 20 to 30 mph with gusts over 40
* Humidity... 18 to 25 percent
* temperature... afternoon highs in the mid 60s to lower 70s
* impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Dewey Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Watch
Issued: 1:23 PM CST Jan. 23, 2017 – National Weather Service