... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 10 am PST
* what... snow occurring. Plan on difficult travel conditions.
Additional snow accumulations of 4 to 7 inches expected.
* Where... south central Oregon Cascades and Siskiyou Mountains and
southern Oregon Cascades, including Hwy 140, Hwy 62 between
Union Creek and Crater Lake, and portions of Hwy 66.
* When... until 10 am Friday. The heaviest snowfall rates will be
between now and midnight.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* See https://www.Tripcheck.Com for latest Road conditions.
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
South Central Oregon Cascades Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 7:48 PM PST Jan. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service