... Red flag warning in effect from 11 am to 11 PM PDT Sunday for
very hot and dry conditions for fire weather zones 641, 641, and
The National Weather Service in Pendleton has issued a red flag
warning, which is in effect from 11 am to 11 PM PDT Sunday.
* Affected area... in orz641... fire weather zone 641.In waz641...
fire weather zone 641. In waz675... fire weather zone 675.
* Timing... from late morning until early evening.
* Haines... level 6 is expected in the late morning through early
* Humidity... humidity will drop below 15 percent late in the
morning and continue into early evening before rising.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... .or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Foothills of the Southern Blue Mountains of Oregon Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 1:54 PM PDT Jun. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service