The Flood Warning continues for
the S.F. Fork Forked Deer river near Halls
* until further notice.
* At 12 PM Saturday the stage was 9.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Maximum forecast stage of 12.6 feet Monday may 01.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* The river rose above flood stage Saturday April 29 and will
continue rising to near 12.5 feet by Monday may 01 then begin
* At 12.5 feet... water is flowing over Highway 210 north of Halls.
Several low lying roads near the South Fork of the Forked Deer
river are flooded.
Lat... Lon 3595 8948 3600 8940 3589 8932 3584 8940
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Crockett Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 12:26 PM CDT Apr. 29, 2017 – National Weather Service