... Wind Advisory in effect from 1 PM this afternoon to 1 am CDT
The National Weather Service in San Angelo has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 1 PM this afternoon to 1 am CDT
* Timing... 1 PM today to 1 am tomorrow
* winds... from the south at 20 to 30 mph gusts 40 to 45 mph
* impacts... hazardous driving and boating conditions
A Wind Advisory indicates you should expect winds of 35 mph. Winds
speeds in this range will make driving difficult... especially for
high profile vehicles. Also, expect hazardous boating conditions.
Use extra caution.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Nolan Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 5:29 AM CDT Mar. 23, 2017 – National Weather Service
Fire Weather Watch
Issued: 5:16 AM CDT Mar. 23, 2017 – National Weather Service
... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Friday morning through
Friday evening for the Big Country for 20 foot winds of 20 mph or
more... relative humidity of 15 percent or less and a high fire
The National Weather Service in San Angelo has issued a Fire
Weather Watch, which is in effect from Friday morning through
* Wind... from the southwest to west at 20 mph gusts to 30 mph
* humidity... mid to upper teens
* fuels... dry
* impacts... any fires that develop can spread rapidly. Outdoor
burning is discouraged.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.