The Flood Warning continues for
the Black Cypress Bayou at Jefferson.
* From late Monday night until further notice... or until the warning
* At 10:00 am Saturday the stage was 7.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Tuesday morning and continue
to rise to near 14.0 feet by Wednesday morning.
* Impact... at 15.0 feet... minor lowland flooding.
Lat... Lon 3297 9448 3275 9425 3275 9433 3278 9440 3289 9450
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Marion Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:32 AM CDT Apr. 29, 2017 – National Weather Service
Lake Wind Advisory
Issued: 4:19 AM CDT Apr. 30, 2017 – National Weather Service
... Lake Wind Advisory in effect from 11 am this morning to 7 PM
CDT this evening...
The National Weather Service in Shreveport has issued a lake Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 11 am this morning to 7 PM CDT
* Event... southwest winds will increase behind a cold front moving
across the region today.
* Timing... from 11 am CDT this morning until 7 PM CDT this evening
* impact... boaters should exercise caution on area lakes due to
rough chop conditions.
A lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.