... Flood Warning extended until Friday morning... the Flood Warning
the Pine Island Bayou near Sour Lake.
* Until Friday morning... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:45 PM Sunday the stage was 25.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 26.0 feet by
Tuesday morning. The river will fall below flood stage Thursday
* Impact... at stages near 25.0 feet... water inundates roads in
lowland areas near the river. Low spots on old Sour Lake Road are
* Impact... at stages near 22.0 feet... river is at bankfull stage.
Lat... Lon 3012 9445 3024 9423 3021 9407 3013 9406 3004 9445
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Jefferson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:20 PM CST Jan. 22, 2017 – National Weather Service
Low Water Advisory
Issued: 5:34 AM CST Jan. 23, 2017 – National Weather Service
... Low water advisory remains in effect until noon CST today...
... Small Craft Advisory will expire at 6 am CST early this
Water levels... currently near -2.0 MLLW this morning. Water levels
will return to near normal by this afternoon.
A low water advisory means water levels are expected to be
significantly below average. Mariners should use extreme caution
and transit at the slowest safe navigable speed to minimize
- Beauxart Gardens
- Bevil Oaks
- Bor-ley Heights
- Calder Highlands
- Calder Terrace
- Caldwood Acres
- Central Gardens
- Gladys (Beaumont)
- Griffing Park
- La Belle
- Lovell Lake
- Mount Evergreen
- Pear Ridge
- Pine Crest
- Port Acres
- Port Arthur
- Port Neches
- Rosedale Acres
- Sabine Pass
- Southeast Texas Regional Airport
- Sunnyside (Beaumont)
- Taylor Landing
- West Oakland
- West Port Arthur
- Whiskey Ford