the Flood Warning continues for the San Antonio River at Hwy 72 near Runge.
* At 9:15 PM Tuesday the stage was 16.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 27.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river level will rise above flood stage by late Wednesday evening
and continue to rise to around 30.1 feet by early afternoon on Thursday.
The river level is then expected to fall below flood stage by Friday morning.
* Impact... at 31.0 feet... flooding spreads across the wide flood plain upstream
and downstream. No structures are threatened. Livestock and farm equipemnt
will need to removed from the floodplain..
Below are the latest river stages and forecasts:
bf fld observed forecast 7am
location stg stg stg day time Wed Thu Fri Sat sun
Hwy 72 nr Runge 22 27 16.4 Tue 09 PM 20.4 29.6 24.6 11.4 11.2
Lat... Lon 2883 9779 2890 9772 2876 9764 2872 9770
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Goliad Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:58 PM CDT Sep. 27, 2016 – National Weather Service