The Flood Warning continues for
the Roanoke River at Randolph.
* Until Friday afternoon.
* At 03am Thursday the stage was 23.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by after
* Impact... at 24.0 feet... widespread lowland flooding in fields on
left bank and Woods on right bank.
* Flood history... this crest compares to a previous crest of 23.2
feet on may 7 2016.
Lat... Lon 3695 7885 3703 7882 3702 7872 3690 7866
3680 7863 3680 7870
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Charlotte Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 4:53 AM EDT Apr. 27, 2017 – National Weather Service
- Barnes Junction
- Chandlers Forks
- Charlotte Court House
- Drakes Branch
- Fears Corner
- Mulberry Hill
- Patrick Henry
- Public Fork
- Red House
- Red Oak
- Rough Creek
- Vincent Corner