... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect from 6 PM this evening
to 6 PM CST Wednesday...
* expect a wintry mix to develop around 6 PM and then diminish
around 6 PM Wednesday.
* The heaviest snowfall rates will occur between midnight and 6
* Total snow accumulations of 6 to 9 inches and ice
accumulations of a glaze are expected.
* Look for significant reductions in visibility at times.
* Plan on difficult driving conditions... including during the
morning commute on Wednesday.
A Winter Storm Warning means significant amounts of snow... sleet
and ice are expected. Strong winds are also possible. This will
make travel very hazardous or impossible. The latest Road
conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by
calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
La Crosse Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 11:48 AM CST Jan. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Barre Mills
- Brice Prairie
- Burr Oak
- Cold Springs
- Council Bay
- French Island
- Grand Crossing
- Holiday Heights
- La Crosse
- Maple Grove (La Crosse)
- Middle Ridge
- Mount Lacrosse Ski Area
- New Amsterdam
- North La Crosse
- Prairie La Crosse
- West La Crosse
- West Salem