The Flood Warning continues for
the New River at Glen Lyn.
* Until late Tuesday night.
* At 11 PM EDT Monday the stage was 15.5 feet... and rising.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet. Moderate flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* The river will continue rising to near 15.9 feet... just below
moderate flood during the early morning hours Tuesday. The
river is forecast to fall below flood stage Tuesday evening.
* Impact... at 15.0 feet... low spots along Route 649 (lurich road)
upstream from the gage are flooded.
Lat... Lon 3723 8065 3733 8082 3746 8097 3754 8078
3742 8072 3727 8053
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Summers Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:50 PM EDT Apr. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service
- Bargers Springs
- Crumps Bottom
- Ellison Ridge
- Forest Hill
- Green Sulphur Springs
- Griffith Creek
- Hill Top
- Indian Mills
- Jumping Branch
- Lick Creek
- Meadow Creek
- Pence Springs
- Suck Creek
- Valley Heights