... Winter Weather Advisory now in effect until 5 am EST Tuesday...
* precipitation type... snow... sleet... and freezing rain
* accumulations... additional snow of half an inch... along with a
few hundredths inch of ice.
* Timing... through tonight.
* Impacts... travel will be dangerous.
* Winds... north 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Temperatures... in the lower 30s.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Mineral Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 7:13 PM EST Jan. 23, 2017 – National Weather Service