... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until noon MST
* timing... light to moderate snow will continue into the early
morning hours before decreasing in intensity through the rest
of the morning hours.
* Storm total snowfall... possible 8 to 15 inches in the Wind
River mountains with 2 to 6 inches from Pinedale to Bondurant.
* Snowfall reports through 8 PM Sunday... 3 to 8 inches in the
Wind River mountains with the higher amounts on the northern
end of the range... and lesser amounts in the foothills.
* Wind and visibility... west to southwest wind 10 to 25 mph with
gusts 30 to 45 mph will cause areas of blowing and drifting
snow... with visibility limited to a half mile or less at
* Impacts... roads may become slick... and snow packed with
limited visibility at times. People planning outdoor
activities should be prepared for adverse winter weather
conditions and take the proper precautions.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means periods
of snow will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for
snow covered and slick roads with limited visibilities. Slow
down... and allow extra time to reach your destination. Check the
latest Road conditions at wyoroad.Info or by dialing 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Wind River Mountains West Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 6:26 AM MST Dec. 5, 2016 – National Weather Service