HOT DARN SUMMER IN THE CITY, ALL THE GIRLS GETTIN SKINNEY AND PRETTY

By: OGal , 5:03 PM GMT on April 05, 2006

HELP SEAL BEACH KAREN REACH HER GOAL IN THE BREAST CANCER WALK!!

A MUST SEE, "UNITED 93"

Ok guys, now that you have stopped smokin and the rest of
us have come out of winter hibernation, it is time, yes it
is time to get our bods back in shape. The dry skin has got to go! The tummies, oh well, maybe a twelve pack, but what about a six pack?? We can do it! With the help of Oprah, Dr. Phil, and the rest of the gurus. Post your ideas. Let's be a support system for each other, no matter what we want as our ultimate outcome.

****Thought #1, you have to burn more calories than you eat***very simple huh! Let me know your ideas on stretcing, excising, and food. (the ugly cause of it all)

MAY IS MENTAL HEALTH MONTH,GIVE YOUR
MIND A CHECK-UP

Reader Comments

Comments will take a few seconds to appear.

Post Your Comments

Please sign in to post comments.

Display: 0, 50, 100, 200 Sort: Newest First - Order Posted

Viewing: 334 - 284

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7Blog Index

334. alliCat
1:10 PM GMT on August 25, 2006
Hi, OGal! At last, here I am. Quite nervous about this, but looking forward to all the new and wonderful people I'm going to meet. YP have told me so much about you guys and I had to read all the comments on his blog. Am indeed looking forward to my new house and cannot wait to move in.Will certainly send some photo's. Will have to watch myself not to spend all my time in the garden and none on my studies. I always thought I would like to specialise in Property Law, but Criminal Law and Family Law also intrigues me. Still have a few years ahead and enough time to decide, though. One thing I am certain of is that I would rather be in an advisory position than having to litigate. Will have to carry on until I am an advocate then. Hard work ahead!!!!! Look forward to our chats. Regards
333. code1
12:39 PM GMT on May 04, 2006
Morning OGal! Cows, WOW!! Be safe on the road. I'm afeared (redneck comin' out here) that I am not doing well with weight issues, will get back on it later. LOL
332. Wxgeezer
12:32 PM GMT on May 04, 2006
Hi OGal --

Thanks for the early weather post. It never ceases to amaze me how early you Floridians are up and about. I'm still flat on my back, snoring to rattle the windows.

OK -- The weigh-in -- one hash mark under 221 -- bummer!!

Cheers -- geezer
331. sandiquiz
12:03 PM GMT on May 04, 2006
Prince William?? The British Prince William?
Popped what question? Nothing in the news,just looked, and listened to the Radio at 1pm.
Sandi
330. seflagamma
11:54 AM GMT on May 04, 2006
And yes I did get back on track yesterday.

At home last night got on the NordicTrack.

did my 2 miles in 33 minutes on level 3
burned 203 calories and got heart rate up to 170.... then ate low calorie dinner.

sure hope it works!!!!
329. seflagamma
11:53 AM GMT on May 04, 2006
Good morning OGal!

did you get may answer to your mail yesterday???

If you have any questions let me know.

Make it agreat Thursday!!!
328. OGal
11:53 AM GMT on May 04, 2006

Time for kitty weight loss!
327. Sheraqueenofthebeach
11:05 AM GMT on May 04, 2006
{{{{OGal}}}}
Happy Thursday!
326. hurigo
11:02 AM GMT on May 04, 2006
Good morning, OGal.
Exercises: 20 bent knee pushups. Standing situps.
325. Lovethetropics
10:37 AM GMT on May 04, 2006
Good morning OGal!!! Wake up, it's Thursday!!!
Make it a great day!!!
324. Raysfan70
10:35 AM GMT on May 04, 2006
Good Morning {{Ogal}}. Have a Great Thursday. :)

The Dog Days of Summer are upon us.

Wuba Bump^
323. seflagamma
9:27 PM GMT on May 03, 2006
Hi ogal and friends,

Since Saturday I have had a lapse in my workouts.

However, I did heavy and hard yard work on Sunday and Monday, so much I was really sore afterwards. Yesterday my muscles were aching from all of the toting, pulling, heaving, digging, etc!!! So that should count for something.!!!

Yesterday, I rested, did a little house work, watched Rylee, then went and got a manicure and pedicure and bought my Crocs and a great pair of little black dress shoes!LOL!!!

I guess I really need to get serious about my exercise and diet program once again!!!!LOL
322. seflagamma
9:23 PM GMT on May 03, 2006
OGal, you got blog bloat!!!!
Need to set up a new thread soon!!!
321. OGal
9:22 PM GMT on May 03, 2006
Shera, you are right I need to be mentaly refreshed and bump my own blog. Did I spell mentaly right. I either put too many ls in words or not enough.
320. bigtrucker
7:11 PM GMT on May 03, 2006
hi ogal how are you? no i never wired a generator, BUT i can wire anything givin the wiring diagrams. would like to do that on my house, especially since i have a feeling we will see tropical activity this season. talk to you soon,Art
319. OGal
1:47 PM GMT on May 03, 2006
Ok, Mandy and Sandi, I will encourage you both. You both have a good goal. Just walk and drink. (water that is) Mandy if you ever get to the point of having endoprhins in your life you will wonder why you didn't do this long before now. Go girls, let me know if I can be of any help. Remember I am a "6".
318. Sheraqueenofthebeach
1:05 PM GMT on May 03, 2006
I Love the racoon pic!
317. MandyFSU
12:54 PM GMT on May 03, 2006
Morning OGal!

Mr. Rac Coon is a cutie pie! :-)

Sandi & I have decided to lose our 2 pounds a week together. Will you be our sponser? ;-)
316. Sheraqueenofthebeach
12:53 PM GMT on May 03, 2006
Good Morning {{{OGal}}}
Make it a great Wednesday!
315. DenverMark
12:18 PM GMT on May 03, 2006
Good morning OGal,
I think I got my computer problems straightened out. Better yet, I got the "Show 50 comments" to work right so I can load the bigger blogs. Couldn't get on yours or a few others for a while. It will be cooler here today with a high near 60 and some showers later. A better chance of rain tomorrow (we'll see what happens). Hope the fires don't get any worse in FL.
314. Raysfan70
10:22 AM GMT on May 03, 2006
Good Morning {{ogal}}. Have a Great Day. :) 2 More days and the work week is done.

Weather is still perfect here I hate for it to end.
313. Lovethetropics
8:35 AM GMT on May 03, 2006
Good morning OGal!! Wake up, it's Wednesday!!
Make it a great day!!
Thanks for your posts in my blog!!
312. SBKaren
12:28 AM GMT on May 03, 2006
OGal - Thanks for your support! It really means a lot. Are all those animals yours (dogs & cats)? They are all so cute!!! I feel like I really haven't been here lately and I miss all you fine folks!

That picture of the raccoon is priceless! We heard a lot of noise on our sun deck one night and I walked up to see what was going on and there were 3 raccoons up there. Two were mating and one was watching (I didn't know raccoons had three-somes! LOL)

Mandy - I can't imagine anyone NOT liking water. It's my beverage of choice over anything else. They recommend 64 oz. of water a day (8- 8oz glasses), well, I easily comsume twice that. Yes I use the bathroom more, but I just like water.

It's a standing family joke in our family that it takes us longer to drive anywhere because 'mom always has to stop to use the bathroom'. For example, for most folks, it's a 4-4 1/2 hour drive to Las Vegas. But not for us, it's a minimum of 5 or more because I have to stop at least 3 times. I know where every good bathroom is between here and Lake Tahoe (a 450 mile drive!). Oh well, I guess I could have a worse habit - oh yeah - I do - CHOCOLATE! lol
311. OGal
11:35 PM GMT on May 02, 2006
A Mr. R Coon bump
310. MandyFSU
8:08 PM GMT on May 02, 2006
I'd like to lose 12 or 13 pounds... That would be perfect. My cruise is July 10, so at 2 pounds a week... well, it'll be hard, but it's a possibility.
309. MandyFSU
8:04 PM GMT on May 02, 2006
It's so funny to me that I have no energy, but expending more energy that I don't have will give me more energy!

I'll try to drink lots and lots of water. I've had problems with my bladder, so I hate drinking a lot b/c then I have to pee LITERALLY every 15 minutes! I can't get anything done. Will my body adjust if I start drinking a lot, then I won't have to go as often?
308. OGal
8:01 PM GMT on May 02, 2006
Mandy, believe it or not, if you would just start walking gradually you will have lots of energy. As far as curbing your food intake, my best advice is to just cut portions. Sometimes if you deny yourself it makes you even eat more. Like I told Sandy 2 pounds a week is possible. Lots of water, but the exercising will help get your energy level back up. You just need to get your body out there. It may mean earlier mornings but the payoff is terrific. Let me know how you are doing. I will get my coon boy picture posted soon. It still takes me forever to post.
307. MandyFSU
7:48 PM GMT on May 02, 2006
OGal- I need a way to curb my appetite. I hate water so I started on Crystal Lite only to realize there are phenylalanes in there and they ain't good for ya. I guess I could try putting lemon or lime in there, but I'd really like to drop some weight for our cruise in July... I just wish I wasn't so tired and had the energy to exercise!
306. OGal
7:44 PM GMT on May 02, 2006
I'll be glad to be your support system.
305. sandiquiz
7:23 PM GMT on May 02, 2006
OGal, 8lb in just over three weeks will be good if I can do it - need to be focused - good news tomorrow about hubby's job (he got a second interview even though they said there wouldn't be one) would make me feel better.

I will talk to you daily and let you know if your suggestions are working!! Thanks
304. OGal
7:17 PM GMT on May 02, 2006
Sandi, what would I do in this situation or what is the correct thing to do. I would drink lots of water, helps to make you feel full. Cut portions, eat lots of veggies and fruit. Try to watch the calories. I think 2 pounds a week would give you a loss of a little over eight pounds. Would that help??Find really good undergarmets that would hold the extra pounds in place and contro top panty hose. Sounds like a plan! Don't worry about the extra water it will flush your system. Might want to start with a day of fasting. That is up to you. As long as you would not put yourself at risk. Add fresh lemon or lime to your water, makes the water more fun to drink.
303. sandiquiz
7:06 PM GMT on May 02, 2006
Hi OGal,
Hope your day is going well, mine is nearly over!! My goodness, how time flies when you are getting older.

Have you had any rain yet? Are the fires getting nearer?

I really need your help, "Oh! health Guru". We have a wedding in 25 days and I need to lose the weight I have gained over the winter, to enable me to get into the only suit I have that I can wear. (On one salary - hubby still trying to get that elusive job - I cannot afford to get another wedding outfit!) So need you to help me stick at it!! PLEASE!
Sandi
302. Raysfan70
10:14 AM GMT on May 02, 2006
Good Morning {{Ogal}}! Have a Great Tuesday. :)

Travel snarells this Morning 75 north bound @ Fowler Ave. 18 wheeler hanging over the side railing.
301. Lovethetropics
6:41 AM GMT on May 02, 2006
Good morning OGal!! Wake up, it's Tuesday!!!
Make it a great day!!
300. Wxgeezer
7:38 PM GMT on May 01, 2006
Hi OGal --

Thanks much for the weather posts over the weekend and this morning. I trust that you had a pleasant weekend.

My weigh-in -- I couldn't wait until Thursday. This morning I weighed 221 after unloading my pockets and removing as much clothing as I could get away with in the office (shoes and tie).

Cheers -- geezer
299. sandiquiz
2:37 PM GMT on May 01, 2006
Afternoon tea time bump - and what does May the first mean pray??
298. Sheraqueenofthebeach
11:37 AM GMT on May 01, 2006
{{{{OGal}}}
Goodmorning!
May 1!
You know what that means!
297. code1
11:35 AM GMT on May 01, 2006
Morning OGal,

Zip, zero, zilch movement from me this past week. Gotta get back at it!! The dogs you have seen posted at Hill's are mine. Damon and I stopped there on the way home Fri.
296. Raysfan70
10:35 AM GMT on May 01, 2006
Good Morning {{Ogal}}. Have a Great Monday. :)

Wish that we could have this weather for about another 6 months or so.
295. aquak9
9:07 AM GMT on May 01, 2006
G'morning OGal.We are still so very dry, we'll probably join you in being an orange or red county soon enough.
Enjoy your week!
294. Lovethetropics
8:43 AM GMT on May 01, 2006
Good morning OGal!! Wake up, it's Monday!!
Make it a wonderful week!!!
293. Veracity
7:00 AM GMT on May 01, 2006
Good Morning OGal - your ZoŽ is a really pretty lab. There is no way she could ever be mistaken for a boy.
292. Skyepony (Mod)
6:53 PM GMT on April 30, 2006
Hey all figured I'd drop an update on the North Brevard fires. It's up to 8300 acres, from 6000 lastnight. The winds just won't stop kickin. Pretty much in an unpopulated area now & inexcessable from the ground, save the hot spots around homes. A few stuctures were damaged, our heroes saved many with the foam. Been burning for 3+ days, not going out without a gully washer anytime soon. With the strong NNE wind, hasn't gone west enough to hit the river. The more it travels south, a switch back to a stong wind from the west could threaten homes, if it gets south enough, even my area. Good for now though, no smoke even since Friday:)

Lee county had a 200 acre one that threatened a lumber yard & propane company (YIKES), wind switched, up to 2000 acres now.
291. bigtrucker
6:25 PM GMT on April 30, 2006
hi ogal,yea, the movie looks really good. those people realized what was going on and did what they had to. anyways wishing you a happy sunday and talk to you soon
290. Raysfan70
12:41 PM GMT on April 30, 2006
Good Sunday Morning {{Ogal}}. Hope that you Have a Great Day.

The weather here has beautiful with the breeze. Windaow and doors open with the ceiling fans Going. Think that we can bottle this up for August?

Wish the Lighting would have won, But that's okay. Not the same team of 2 years ago.

At least we had it for 2 years.... LOL. Even though one they were in a lockout. LOL>

Bucs- Seems like Gruden Knows what he really wants in ther draft this year.
289. OGal
11:59 AM GMT on April 30, 2006
Karen, great story. I know where all my body parts went. Cindy Crawford has them all. Bummer! You are doing all the right things, keep up the good work. It is a constant battle.

Mornin Love, you must have your internet connection back. Hope all is well in Puerto Rico.

Veracity, you can post as many labs as you want on my blog. Zoe will be off to the dog park at about 9:30. It is her time to just be a dog. Did Saafi get her name from Edwena and Patsy's show. Isn't Saafi Edwen's daughter. Love that show!!
288. Veracity
10:40 AM GMT on April 30, 2006
It's a pity we cannot modify our own posts - another job for Aaron, lol. Must keep him out of mischief ;)
287. Veracity
10:39 AM GMT on April 30, 2006
Oops sorry OGal that was bigger than I expected - can you downsize it or maybe I'll do it again and you can delete the first one.

286. Veracity
10:37 AM GMT on April 30, 2006

Good Morning OGal - hope you have a great Sunday.
285. sandiquiz
7:58 AM GMT on April 30, 2006
I am playing "Chase Love" again!

Morning OGal, Hope you have a lovely day.

That story Karen put on here I have heard before. It makes me laugh everytime, especially the PS!!
284. Lovethetropics
7:49 AM GMT on April 30, 2006
Good morning OGal!! Wake up, it's Sunday!!!

Viewing: 334 - 284

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7Blog Index

Top of Page
Ad Blocker Enabled

OGal's WunderBlog

About OGal

Love life! Love to travel. Am a very involved volunteer in a non profit agency. Empty nester. Son and hubby both pilots.

OGal's Recent Photos