Just - THANK YOU!

By: redagainPatti , 4:50 PM GMT on May 13, 2012

Here during a time of the year in which we stop to honor our Mothers,
I recall those around me,
both male and female,
who share with a delicate hand, love and grace to all around them.

Thank you for making this world a better place. You might think your actions are very small within the large picture of life...

- However -

Sometimes the present of a grain of sand is more powerful than a steel beam.

Patricia McCarthy aka redagainPatti

IMG_2298

Reader Comments

Display: 0, 50, 100, 200 Sort: Newest First - Order Posted

Viewing: 13 - 1

Page: 1 — Blog Index

13. OGal
3:36 PM GMT on July 09, 2012

Patti our plan B has pretty much become FB. It is a great way to keep in touch daily. Think about it if you are not already there. So you are retiring. You mean you will actually get some U time. Hope this finds you well. How is your cute momma?
12. Proserpina
2:18 AM GMT on June 01, 2012
I just read that you are retiring from your teaching job. Time to go do all of the things that you ever wanted to do. Travel, camp, relax, take a fun class, etc. Best wishes for a happy retirement.
11. Proserpina
2:14 AM GMT on June 01, 2012
HAPPY MONTH OF JUNE

Happy  Month of  June

"The fountain murmuring of sleep,
A drowsy tune;
The flickering green of leaves that keep
The light of June;
Peace, through a slumbering afternoon,
The peace of June.

Arthur Symons
10. redagainPatti
1:40 AM GMT on May 26, 2012
Thanks darling,
While I am not in the classroom, I still have some paperwork that must be done for the program I was a part of.... teaching gifted children. On Tue. when the Central Office opens up, I will hand off the last of my files.
Then, I will set about cleaning my house... packing up teaching stuff I have collected over the last 25 and 1/2 years.. I gave much of it away to other teachers but I still came home with stuff.
So that's the first thing on my list...
Next... spend four days out of the week in the pool working out!!!
9. LakeWorthFinn
1:23 PM GMT on May 25, 2012
♥♥♥ Patti ♥♥♥

Have a wonderful time now that your retire and may your bucket list be full-filled!
8. redagainPatti
6:33 AM GMT on May 25, 2012
Quoting RenoSoHill:
opps, left this on the previous blog:

23. RenoSoHill 7:24 PM PDT on May 19, 2012 0
Well, Patti - your are going to be real close to the Redwood when you come to the photo gathering in Gold Beach OR - not that far away. Don't worry about our hills out here - your stagecoach will go up and over before you know it!

NP darling! I worry about the roads as I had problems before.
It has been a long time but back in 1992, I was out that way going north in Cal. Hit this one bit of a road which went up at a sharp angle. My car ran hot trying to climb it. It finally made it but never had my car run hot again like that.
7. RenoSoHill
4:52 PM GMT on May 20, 2012
opps, left this on the previous blog:

23. RenoSoHill 7:24 PM PDT on May 19, 2012 +0

6. Beachfoxx
2:33 AM GMT on May 20, 2012
Redhead!
5. redagainPatti
9:33 PM GMT on May 19, 2012
Thank you Skyepony - ONE more week to wrap up time.. we start on the first Monday in August so we end in May...

BriarCraft ! Wow.. thanks for the info and the thumbs up on my small bits of writings.. I just write from my heart and spirit. Sometimes I even kick the rules of grammar.
4. BriarCraft
7:26 PM GMT on May 19, 2012
I just read your goal of sleeping under the redwoods of northern California. You might want to check out RenoSoHill's blog. He's put together a September WUgathering in Goldbeach, OR, which isn't far from the redwoods.

Good words of wisdom:
You might think your actions are very small within the large picture of life... - However - Sometimes the present of a grain of sand is more powerful than a steel beam.
Think I'll add that to my collection of quotable quotes.

Happy retirement! The end of one phase of life, but the beginning of a whole new, exciting phase. Make something wonderful of it!
3. Skyepony (Mod)
2:06 PM GMT on May 18, 2012
Happy retirement! After helping so many grow I hope you truly enjoy some years to enjoy how ever you see fit.

End of school year crunch here too. Can't wait til we finish.
2. redagainPatti
10:28 AM GMT on May 18, 2012
Thanks darling,
I will try to check the info you gave me out.

Our school is wrapping up and things get rather busy and sometimes nutty at the end... plus I am throwing in the towel... retiring this year so I have special closing I am doing this year.

Thanks for dropping by my little blog!
Hugs -
1. shoreacres
10:40 PM GMT on May 13, 2012
Patti! How nice to see you! I hope your mothers' day was pleasant as can be.

I love the photo you've posted. It reminds me of one of the first presents I "made" for my mother - I painted limestone driveway gravel with my water colors, red, blue and yellow, and put them in a shoebox for her. Wasn't I clever? She certainly was clever - she put the rocks in one of her best candy dishes and set them on the coffee table in the living room. No wonder I still remember that.

Hope all is well in your world. It's always so nice to see you around - take a look at auburn's blog - there's a little get-together on June 1. Maybe you can stop by!

Viewing: 13 - 1

Page: 1 — Blog Index

Top of Page

redagainPatti's WunderBlog

About redagainPatti

The nick, redagain is short for the words - "Redwoods again". It stands for a goal to sleep again in a tent under the Redwood Trees in northern Ca.

Ad Blocker Enabled