Weather Radar Maps

Philadelphia Radar
NEXRAD Station DIX
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
K2 59 dBZ 38,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 10 knots W (275)
G3 58 dBZ 45,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots NW (318)
E3 58 dBZ 39,000 ft. 63 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 45 knots NW (309)
T4 56 dBZ 41,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 43 knots WSW (237)
P2 56 dBZ 21,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 35 knots W (263)
W4 54 dBZ 39,000 ft. 45 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
N3 51 dBZ 22,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
P4 51 dBZ 18,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots W (276)
X4 49 dBZ 23,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
K4 49 dBZ 19,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots W (281)
O2 43 dBZ 14,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
J4 42 dBZ 17,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Q4 41 dBZ 42,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
N4 38 dBZ 9,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots S (188)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail