Weather Radar Maps

Sterling Radar
NEXRAD Station LWX
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
L0 62 dBZ 22,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 40% chance 60% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots SW (236)
B0 59 dBZ 21,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots W (261)
I0 59 dBZ 13,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WSW (248)
E0 53 dBZ 17,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SW (214)
T0 51 dBZ 17,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SW (223)
D0 50 dBZ 6,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SSW (192)
B1 49 dBZ 15,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SW (235)
F1 45 dBZ 14,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots S (169)
D1 44 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots SW (216)
X0 42 dBZ 9,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SW (220)
Y0 42 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SW (219)
G1 42 dBZ 1,000 ft. 0 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail