Weather Radar Maps

Paducah Radar
NEXRAD Station PAH
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Z5 61 dBZ 49,000 ft. 66 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots E (84)
J4 59 dBZ 41,000 ft. 51 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 25 knots ESE (113)
O4 59 dBZ 23,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
W4 55 dBZ 40,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 21 knots ESE (118)
F7 55 dBZ 28,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots S (182)
V2 54 dBZ 27,000 ft. 31 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots SSE (161)
V0 53 dBZ 26,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots SE (135)
M7 53 dBZ 18,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SSE (147)
B2 53 dBZ 18,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SE (142)
X9 52 dBZ 15,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots E (81)
F0 51 dBZ 21,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots ESE (117)
B3 50 dBZ 14,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots S (180)
J6 50 dBZ 6,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SSE (167)
A5 49 dBZ 45,000 ft. 26 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots ESE (120)
T2 49 dBZ 21,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots S (182)
E9 49 dBZ 24,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots ESE (112)
X1 49 dBZ 20,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots S (189)
R1 49 dBZ 22,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SE (134)
E2 48 dBZ 17,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SSE (167)
I1 47 dBZ 12,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots WSW (239)
C1 46 dBZ 20,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
P1 46 dBZ 16,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots S (183)
G2 46 dBZ 16,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Y7 45 dBZ 42,000 ft. 16 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots ESE (114)
E1 45 dBZ 20,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WSW (258)
E4 45 dBZ 16,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
O8 45 dBZ 17,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SE (125)
N3 43 dBZ 43,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots SE (136)
G3 43 dBZ 31,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots SSW (200)
W9 41 dBZ 16,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
M2 40 dBZ 52,000 ft. 11 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
K3 39 dBZ 8,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail