Weather Radar Maps

Hastings Radar
NEXRAD Station UEX
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Z6 64 dBZ 40,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 40% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 8 knots NE (52)
W8 62 dBZ 37,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 30% chance 70% chance 0.75 in. 10 knots S (180)
X7 61 dBZ 35,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 10 knots S (172)
T6 60 dBZ 24,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 10% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots SSW (211)
X8 60 dBZ 20,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance 0.50 in. 8 knots SSE (160)
C9 60 dBZ 15,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SSE (155)
P3 59 dBZ 29,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots S (188)
S4 59 dBZ 16,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots S (184)
G7 58 dBZ 27,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 6 knots NNW (336)
Q7 58 dBZ 33,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots S (181)
C8 58 dBZ 17,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SSE (161)
S7 58 dBZ 19,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots S (186)
N9 58 dBZ 15,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Q6 57 dBZ 20,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots SE (135)
G8 57 dBZ 18,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
A9 55 dBZ 27,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 8 knots ESE (115)
D6 55 dBZ 19,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots SSE (147)
W6 55 dBZ 15,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SW (226)
E8 54 dBZ 16,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SSE (149)
V5 53 dBZ 17,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SE (132)
T5 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots NW (317)
K6 53 dBZ 19,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SSW (200)
B9 52 dBZ 16,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 33 knots SSE (153)
N8 52 dBZ 40,000 ft. 35 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots SSW (203)
X5 52 dBZ 14,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots S (170)
B8 51 dBZ 16,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
V2 50 dBZ 21,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots SSE (153)
O8 50 dBZ 14,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots S (189)
A8 49 dBZ 30,000 ft. 18 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots S (169)
H9 49 dBZ 17,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
U8 46 dBZ 14,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots ESE (119)
L8 46 dBZ 31,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots SSW (207)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail