Weather Radar Maps

San Angelo Radar
NEXRAD Station SJT
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
A2 60 dBZ 41,000 ft. 52 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 6 knots S (185)
W2 59 dBZ 45,000 ft. 72 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots WNW (301)
P2 56 dBZ 27,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 62 knots SSW (202)
D3 55 dBZ 28,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
R2 55 dBZ 29,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots S (184)
V0 54 dBZ 51,000 ft. 64 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots WSW (255)
Z2 52 dBZ 24,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots E (87)
X2 52 dBZ 46,000 ft. 42 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots SSE (147)
A3 49 dBZ 30,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots ESE (105)
Y1 48 dBZ 28,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots SE (136)
Y2 48 dBZ 20,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots S (185)
O2 48 dBZ 21,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SSW (212)
E3 48 dBZ 22,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
C3 46 dBZ 27,000 ft. 11 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
K2 46 dBZ 23,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots S (186)
W1 44 dBZ 21,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots S (173)
F3 43 dBZ 39,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
P1 40 dBZ 22,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SSE (165)
G3 36 dBZ 19,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail