Marine Weather for LO 065
...Gale Warning remains in effect until 7 PM EST Tuesday...
* winds...southwest to 35 knots with gusts up to 50 kts.
* Waves...10 to 13 feet.
A Gale Warning means winds of 34 to 47 knots are imminent or occurring. Operating a vessel in gale conditions requires experience and properly equipped vessels. It is highly recommended that mariners without the proper experience seek safe Harbor prior to the onset of gale conditions.
Marine Weather Maps
Click any area for a Zone forecast. Click the Station ID for station data.
Marine Weather Links
- Niagara River to Thirty-Mile Point NY
- Thirty-Mile Point to Sodus Bay NY
- Sodus Bay to Mexico Bay NY
- Mexico Bay NY to the St. Lawrence River
- Lake Ontario, Niagara River to Thirty-Mile Point NY beyond 5 nm offshore
- Lake Ontario, Thirty-Mile Point to Sodus Bay NY beyond 5 nm offshore
- Lake Ontario, Sodus Bay to Mexico Bay NY beyond 5 nm offshore
- Lake Ontario, Mexico Bay NY to the St. Lawrence River beyond 5 nm offshore
St. Lawrence River
Canadian portions of the Great Lakes
Marine & Boating Location Search
Enter a coastal zip code for marine weather.
Coastal Water Temperatures
|Alexandria Bay, NY||44.1 °F|
Open Sea Buoy Information
|Place||ID||Sea Temp||Wave Height|
|Prince Edward Pt||45135||47 °F||0.66 ft|
|Lake Ontario Buoy 20NM North Northeast of Rochester, NY||45012||47 °F||1.64 ft|
|Click the Station ID for daily observations and history.|
C-MAN Station Information
|Place||ID||Water Temp||Wave Height|
|Galloo Island, NY|
|Thousand I Brdg NY|
|Alexandria Bay, NY|
|Superior Shoals, NY|
Not for navigation. Do not rely on this data for decisions that can result in harm or damage.