... Lake Wind Advisory in effect from 6 am this morning to 6 PM
CST this evening...
The National Weather Service in Little Rock has issued a lake
Wind Advisory... which is in effect from 6 am this morning to 6 PM
CST this evening.
* Event... gusty northwest winds spread across the forecast area
* Areas affected... this will affect much of Arkansas.
* Winds... sustained winds of 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35
* Timing... strong winds will develop shortly after sunrise and
last through the day.
* Impacts... boaters should use extra caution today.
Additionally... winds this strong can make driving difficult at
times... especially for high profile vehicles.
A lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Polk Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Lake Wind Advisory
Issued: 2:22 AM CST Feb. 9, 2016 – National Weather Service