The Flood Warning continues for
the White River at Clarendon.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 am Saturday the stage was 28.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will remain near 28.0 feet through this
* impacts at 26.0 feet... river flows in many side channels and
creates islands between the river and sloughs and creeks. Flooding
of cropland and Timber is occurring. Portions of the National
wildlife Refuge downstream of Clarendon flooding.
Fld observed forecast 7 am
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Lower White River
Clarendon 26 28.0 Sat 08 am 28.0 28.0 27.9 27.6 27.3
Lat... Lon 3435 9119 3449 9132 3466 9139 3472 9129
3455 9120 3442 9108
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Monroe Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 9:04 AM CDT on April 25, 2015
Lake Wind Advisory
Statement as of 3:25 AM CDT on April 25, 2015
... Lake Wind Advisory in effect from 10 am this morning to 7 PM
CDT this evening...
The National Weather Service in Little Rock has issued a lake
Wind Advisory... which is in effect from 10 am this morning to
7 PM CDT this evening.
* Event: gusty southwest winds of 15 to 25 mph... with gusts over
* Areas affected: most of Arkansas.
* Timing: gusty winds will increase in speed this morning... and
will continue through the afternoon hours. The winds will
gradually decrease after sunset.
* Impacts: the breezy conditions will create hazardous conditions
on area bodies of water.
A lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.