The Flood Advisory continues for the Mississippi River near Arkansas City.
* Until Saturday afternoon.
* At 9:00 PM Monday the stage was 36.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 37.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue falling over the next several days.
* Impact... at 37.0 feet... the low Silt plain in front of Arkansas City
inside the levee system begins to flood along with widespread
bottomland flooding at Huntington Point Mississippi.
Flood observed forecast 6am crest
location stg stg day time Tue Wed Thu crest time date
Lower Mississippi River
Arkansas City 37 36.6 Mon 09 PM 36.5 36.1 35.6 falling